27 January 2012

The Three Amigos

While I was in my own world this morning, I noticed Banyan's three amigos perched so carefully precise next to him.  I love how Banyan is in a constant state of play.  It makes me a little sad to think that I have lost most of my ability to play and imagine as a child does.  Somewhere along the way I became ashamed to be a child and aspired to be an adult.  I think some of the best adults are those who have managed to maintain a healthy balance of play and responsibility... isn't that what being an adult is about?  Responsibility?  I want to encourage Banyan's world of play for the rest of his life.  It's a good thing his father never became a full fledge adult!  At least he has some goofy foot steps to follow.


2 comments:

Landon Wood said...

hahahah so true, McKay is the ultimate man child!!

John said...

I Love Banyan's exactness! He's so cute. Mom.